And I’m going to reveal my ignorance to the world by stating that I have no idea what a liebster is. Still, if there’s an award for it, it must be a good thing! Especially since I received said award from my good friend and amazing critique partner, Natasha Hanova. I’m gonna take a quick moment to throw in a shameless plug: Tasha’s YA Paranormal Romance THE EDGE OF TRUTH will be published by Saphire Star Publishing on June 6th, of 2013! Go Tasha! I’m so proud of you girl, and can’t wait until your amazing story hits the word.
- Answer the giver’s 11 probing questions
- Think of 11 questions of your own
- Choose 11 worthy bloggers (who have fewer than 200 followers) to interrogate and pay it forward.
These things are kinda fun, so I’m gonna answer all of Tasha’s questions! Let’s go.
- What did you have for lunch yesterday? Sugar Pops, the cereal. I just woke up, though. Love my days off.
- Who was your favorite band/musician in high school? Nickelback. Still is.
- Are you willing to admit you sing in the shower and if so, what song do you sing most? Sometimes I do, and it depends on whatever song happens to be stuck in my head at the time.
- What is the kindest thing you did today? Uhm…I haven’t left my house yet, so don’t have that one covered. But I plan to do something extra kind to make up for it!
- Do you believe in soul mates? I do.
- Name one thing you could never (or have a difficult time) forgiving someone for? Betrayal. I’m talking, Et tu Brute level.
- Do you like to cook? When the mood hits. Kinda like singing in the shower. And…cleaning.
- Flintstones or Jetsons? Jose and the Pussycats!
- Favorite kind(s) of paranormal creature(s)? Vampires, hands down. And I even liked them before they were “cool”!
- Do you reply to people who comment on your blog? I try to, but sometimes I don’t get to my computer until super late in the day/night. But I do eventually comment.
- What makes you smile? My niece and nephews. Them’s my babies.
Okay, here is where I select 11 people to pass the award on to. I’m going to cheat here a bit. If you comment, link your blog, and have at it! Some of the people I would have selected already have been tagged, that’s getting to be a real problem around here folks (^_^), so I’m just going to leave it open! Have fun!
My Eleven Questions:
- Marvel or DC?
- Coffe or tea? Chai tea lattes count.
- What is the silliest thing you remember doing as a kid?
- If you could snap your fingers and change your name, what would it be?
- What fictional world would you want to live in? Anything from books, television shows, movies, comic, etc.
- Who’s your favorite Ninja Turtle?
- What’s your favorite TV show/movie? Or both!
- Is there a song that you can’t stand, but every time you hear it you find yourself humming along anyway?
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What do you think a Liebster is?
- Where’s Waldo?